Facilities Management plans, designs, constructs, equips, maintains and operates
buildings, infrastructure and grounds, and provides related services to support
the University's mission of education, research and public service.
Facilities Management is regarded as a world-class organization in providing
responsible stewardship and development of University facilities and resources.
Our Guiding Principles
• Meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Respect the unique needs and contributions of each member of Facilities
Management and the University community.
• Communicate effectively.
• Continuously improve responsiveness, cost effectiveness and service quality.
• Cultivate teamwork, placing group success ahead of personal goals.
• Provide and support a safe, sustainable environment.
• Demonstrate leadership and pursue excellence throughout our organization.